- Right of access
You have the right to know at any time whether we are processing your personal data, to have access to this data and to receive further information on :
- objectives ;
- the categories of personal data processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients (in particular recipients in third countries) ;
- if possible, the retention period or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining the retention period;
- the existence of your privacy rights ;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
- the information we have about the source of the data if we have obtained your personal data from a third party; and
- the existence of automated decision-making.
You also have the right to obtain a free and complete copy of the data processed.
- Right of rectification
You have the right to have inaccurate personal data about you corrected or to have your data completed if it is incomplete.
- Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten")
You have the right to have your personal data deleted as soon as possible in the following situations:
- your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed by EQUANS; or
- you object to the processing of your personal data and there are no legitimate grounds for the processing by EQUANS; or
- your personal data is processed unlawfully; or
- your personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a specific obligation; or
- you have withdrawn your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing personal data.
Please note that we may not always be able to erase all personal data on request, for example where processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or because we have a legal obligation to retain certain data or because we may need it in connection with an existing contractual relationship. We will inform you in more detail in our response to your request.
- Right to restrict processing
You have the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted if any of the following situations apply:
- you dispute the accuracy of personal data: their use is restricted for a period allowing EQUANS to verify the accuracy of the data;
- the processing of your personal data is unlawful: instead of deleting your data, you request that their use be restricted;
- Equans no longer needs your data for the purposes of the original processing, but you need it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims: instead of deleting your data, you restrict its use;
- As long as no decision has been taken concerning the exercise of your right to object to the processing of your data, you request that the use of your personal data be restricted.
- Right of opposition and right to withdraw consent
If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of EQUANS, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of your particular situation.
You also have the right, insofar as processing is based on your consent, to withdraw it at any time. However, your withdrawal only has consequences for the future and does not affect the validity of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent prior to the date of withdrawal.
Equans will stop processing your personal data unless we can demonstrate legitimate grounds for the processing which outweigh your concerns or where the processing of personal data is connected with the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If you withdraw your consent, we can only continue processing to the extent that another legal basis applies.